"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

~My journey to a more organized life....cleaning schedule~

 I sat down this past weekend and made a list of all the areas I need to devote more organization/focus to..here's my new schedule and what I am really trying to accomplish. I hope this can help someone who just needs an idea of where to start. It's very hard when you feel overwhelmed. Believe me, I know. :)

Cleaning Schedule

*Monday:

dishes
laundry (see list)
e.d.w.d.
clean appliances
sweep

*Tuesday:

dishes
laundry
e.d.w.d.
mop
dust


*Wednesday:

dishes
laundry
e.d.w.d.
bathroom(wipe down every day but really scrub today)
vacuum

*Thursday:

dishes
laundry
every day wipe down/pick up
closets
laundry room

*Friday:

dishes
laundry
e.d.w.d.
sort mail
desks
clean out van

*Saturday:

laundry
dishes
e.d.w.d.
Help Charlie
mop & vacuum

*Sunday:
upkeep

Tomorrow, I will try to post my menu planning format and schedule.Riveting stuff. :) Stay tuned...

♥Julie♥

2 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome, love the new blog look.

Rachel said...

I need to do this!!! You have inspired me!!!

-Rachel

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot