"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, February 26, 2010

~My journey to a more organized life....laundry schedule~

*I know that this is really boring and most of you could probably care less when I do my laundry but I thought I would post what we are currently following in our household. I know it helps some people to see it all in black and white when you are overwhelmed and have no idea where to start. I am one of those people! So, if this can help you, great!

Monday:

~towels 
~white clothes
~sheets


Tuesday:

~My husband's clothes
~My clothes

Wednesday:

~towels


Thursday:

~kids' laundry

Friday:

~towels
~my laundry
~husband's laundry

Saturday:

~work clothes (My husband's and certain items he needs for work such as work coat, gloves,safety vest, etc.)

~kids' laundry

~quilts or bedding

~Ironing for church 

Sunday:

~towels

~anything that needs done

*I am really hoping this keeps me from doing the normal 4 or 5 loads a day! I would really like to get down to around a reasonable 2 loads a day. We are also having the children help fold and put away their laundry as it comes out of the dryer. It seems to be working well, so far and I am praying it continues!

♥Julie♥

1 comment:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot