"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've moved my blog!

For the very elite few who read these ramblings of mine, I have moved my blog here because for some reason all of my info was lost on my other one. The title for this comes from my favorite song by my favorite gospel group, Acapella. This is the greatest verse I have ever read that has sustained my faith through a lot of TRIALS. "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more, according to His power that is at work within us." Ephesians 3:20

Today I am doing pretty good! Except that I have done 6 loads of laundry and had to haul them to my Mom's to dry because my dryer is STILL broken! I hope to have a new one soon. Just have to get enough money saved to pay cash for it and not be completely broke. We are trying to do that with most everything now and not owe anything except our mortgage and utilities.

Yesterday we bought Claire an Elmo potty chair and the Elmo video about potty training. I know I didn't have to buy the video but she is my first child and I have the right to do crazy things for her! I know I will not be able to do alot of things like that with this one.

I can not believe that in 3 weeks my precious little baby will be 2 years old! And in another 3 months, I will be the Mommy of two children! I have no idea how that is going to go! We are not even sure what we are having! It would be so nice to know, because I could get everything ready that way and I am very big on getting everything that I can get done! But they couldn't tell for sure on the ultrasounds. It is really going to be neat to see how my children react to each other. Claire is a good child, I know this one will be too.

I am starting to feel this child give me full body blows! It is so much more active than Claire was! Charlie loves to talk to it and feel it move, he is such a great Dad. I am so blessed to be married to someone who always puts us first.

His job is hard on me and I don't know how it is going to go with two kids. He was able to help so much with Claire and with the hours he works, there is NO WAY he can do that with this one! I am just having to do A LOT of PRAYING and TRUSTING in the LORD. Fear is such a faith weakener and so easy to fall into.

Well, I have to go and finish drying the huge mountain of laundry. Then I have to get cooking, I am making Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread for supper tonight. My favorite meal and I am craving it something FIERCE!!!

IN HIS LOVE,
JULIE

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Hey,
Dont worry about not being ready, Dr. Hill says i only have 2 to 3 weeks left instead of 5 and I don't even have diapers or bottle nipples and my car seat is in broken bow. I only have one paycheck between now and then to. But oh well God will take care of us. One of your links on your blogs doesnt work. It came up to a golf search page...lol I just thought i would let you know

love and prayers
Sis

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot