"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!

My Daddy probably doesn't read this because he really doesn't like to read at all and he most definitely does not like the computer. Anyway, maybe Mom or someone else will tell him about it! Happy Birthday to my wonderful, sweet, loving, hard working Daddy!! (yes, I know your real age, but I won't tell anyone!) Because if there is one thing you taught me, it is loyalty and not to tell anyone your age!

Thanks Daddy for loving me through everything and always catching me when I fell.. And I fell alot.. Thank you for loving my Mama so much and letting us know that we were the most important thing in your life was your family. Thank you for being a friend to my husband and being such a great Papaw to my babies.

We love you Papaw!!! (And you will be getting a dessert for your birthday, I promise!)

Charlie, Julie, Claire & Lily

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot