"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lily's 4 month checkup

Today we drove an hour and a half for Lily's 4 month checkup and shots. I hate shots. Yes, I know all of the different opinions about shots and I am always scared about taking them. What if they have a reaction? A bad one? Does anyone else do this except me? Or do I just worry way to much?

Lily is doing good. She weighs 13 lbs. 8 oz and is 23 1/4 in. long!!!!! She is growing SO fast! I can't believe that she will be 4 months old on the first. I am going to try and put a picture on here but it may take me awhile because I will have to scan it and I have dial up and it is s....l.....o.....w...........

Claire got upset again because Sissy was crying. She is really good to her, it is so sweet to watch. We went to Isle of Capri (an Italian place) for lunch and it was pretty good. Not as good as the other Italian place in town. Hard to beat the privacy and just wonderful food and atmosphere they have. We also went to an outlet they just put in (Vera Wang was one of the stores, I was impressed!) I got two nightgowns (my lingerie is crap, I've had it forever) for $40!!!!! My husband will be SO HAPPY!!!

Okay, back to Lily, she is rolling over, pushing up on her arms, and babbling and laughing. She has the most open, wide faced grin that I have ever seen and her laugh is so precious! She always smiles at me and her Daddy is her absolute favorite person. She is always grabbing her sister and laughing! She is such a blessing to our family. My favorite thing about Lily is that she lets me rock her. Claire hated that. She just did not want to be held when she was sleepy, she wanted her bed. Lily is the exact opposite, she wants MOMMY!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!

Okay, enough bragging on my kids. I will try to catch up on my blogging later. It is going to be a rough week. Bill paying, grocery shopping tomorrow, and another dr's appt. on Thursday and I am not getting much sleep.

Be back later.

Love,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot