"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, August 31, 2007

NO SLEEP!!!!!

Why do children insist on not letting you sleep? It was a BAD night, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD,.............. I have drank two cups of Morning Thunder Herbal Tea this morning (caffeine) because I cannot make myself drink coffee unless it is flavored and all I have in the house is Folger's Special Blend (my hubby's). I also have downed two (20 oz) Dr. Pepper's that my Mom was gracious enough to go and get for me. I have none in the house, I am trying to break the habit. But my nerves were shot and I had to have something. Oh, I also had a MIGRAINE from the lack of sleep and the excessive CRYING!!!


Oh, how I love my children. Repeat this over and over as I sip my third Dr. Pepper to wash down my excedrin. I'm off to take a NAP, let's pray that I get one! (Oh, but I probably won't be able to sleep because of all the caffeine in my system!)

Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot