"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

cute clothes and shoes I found for the girls....


Old Navy is having a great sale right now and I found all of this cute stuff for under $20! However, notice that I did not say I am buying all of it, although I would absolutely love to!
This is just something I did for fun today while my girls took a 3 hr. nap, Praise the Lord!










Aren't these absolutely adorable?
Have a great week-end!
Love,
Julie



























No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot