"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Melissa's Baby Shower (our cousin)



































1) My first sugar free cheesecake EVER ( I will post the recipe later) Melissa is a gestational diabetic. It was a REALLY good cheesecake, at least that's what they tell me!
2) Michayla taking Claire's shoes off at church (Melissa, you will LOVE this picture, I caught her in the act!)
3) Micah Harcrow's baby album. The picture is horrible but we made the album for baby Micah's pictures.
4) Melissa (very suprised) opening her gifts!
WE LOVE YOU ,MELISSA!!!!!



1 comment:

Denise said...

Looks like you had a really nice time, the cheesecake looks yummy.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot