"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Prayer Request

I am asking you today to say a prayer for my "uncle" Gerald who is really like another Dad. Gerald and his late wife Wilma are my Mom & Dad's BEST Friends. Gerald was the preacher who conducted our marriage ceremony and Gerald baptized me when I was 16. Gerald had a stroke last night but should be able to come home tonight or tomorrow if all goes well. Please pray that it does. Please pray that the Lord gives him much strength. He is under a lot of stress and needs your prayers VERY much.

Also, I want to ask you to pray for my new blogging friend, Denise. She is losing her eyesight and has various other complications with her diabetes. She and her husband really need our prayers. She has encouraged me so much with her kind words. She really is a carrier of God's light.

Thank you so very much! Have a BLESSED day!

Julie

*I just found this yesterday, Copeland Farley, a newborn baby girl with Trisomy 18 , she is not going to live. Her parents are home with her and just waiting until Jesus takes her home. Please pray for these parents and this beautiful sweet baby girl that she not feel any pain and may go peacefully. Oh, how I hurt for these parents who have to let their baby girl go even if they do know that she will be whole again in Jesus' arms, it still hurts. Please, Please, Please pray.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I will be praying for your uncle precious one, may God help him to gain his strength back, and recover from this stroke. I thank you so much for praying for me, I truly appreciate you. Be blessed.

cryssi said...

Thank you for posting this. When I got the call this morning I was bawling so hard I couldnt call mom. Right after I emailed you, my internet crashed and they just got it working about 10 minutes ago....I am rested now though we all took a four hour nap...lol

Denise, I am praying for you. I have vision problems and it is so frustrating trying to see and trying to go through life not viewing things as you used to..

I pray that your vision will be restored and if not that you will adjust without any major problems.

I have to go fix supper now...

Love ya sis

Denise said...

Bless these dear parents Lord, and be with this precious baby.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot