"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Menu Plan Monday





This week is one of those lucky weeks (so far) where there's not much going on! So, I am trying to make food that makes a lot of leftovers and hopefully I can do this since we will be home all week! Head on over to Org Junkie for more MPM's !!!




Meatloaf, Fried Potatoes w/onion, Pinto Beans (crockpot), sweet tea



Meatloaf sandwiches, carrots, Ranch Dip, sweet tea



Chef Salads, Sweet tea



Crockpot BBQ shredded beef sandwiches, salad, carrots & dip, sweet tea



Spicy Shrimp, French Bread, Corn on the cob, Sweet tea



Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, French Toast






All Day Crockpot Chicken, Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Beans, Sweet Onion Muffins, Sweet tea (my hubby and daughter's favorite meal)



Leftovers







Breakfast:



Eggs, Toast, Cereal, Oatmeal



Lunch:



PB&J, Leftovers, Grilled Cheese (all sandwiches on white wheat bread; Sara Lee)





I didn't get my recipes up here last week since my kids were sick and we had a break -in but I will have them up tonight, I promise!



Have a Blessed Week!



Love,



Julie

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like a great menu, look forward to the recipes.

justkc said...

baked apples in the crockpot sounds like an excellent idea! Enjoy your week at home!

Anonymous said...

Wow ~ your menu sounds divine!!! Can't wait for the recipes!!! Yummy!
Have a blessed week!

JavaMama said...

Crockpot fajitas? Do you have that posted somewhere?

Great menu!! Have a great week! Glad your babies are feeling better.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

lots of crock potting this week--love the desserts too. Great meal plan.

Carolyn F said...

I'm new too -- YUM!

Laura said...

Wow, looks like you had a great week! Thanks so much for joining us and sorry I'm so late getting here to welcome you!!

Laura

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot