"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prayers For Baby Micah

Please pray for our little cousin, Micah Lee Harcrow. He stopped breathing Monday night and is in the hospital having tests run as I type this. They think it may be some sort of infection but they are not sure yet. He is a precious sweet baby boy and his parents are understandably upset. Please, Please, Please pray for baby Micah.

I will keep you updated as I know more.

Love and Prayers,
Julie

*Update: They have run a lot of tests and still haven't found out anything, as of late yesterday(the 11th). He is doing well and hasn't stopped breathing again as I type this. I will keep you updated as I hear more, they appreciate everyone's prayers.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am lifting baby Micah up in my prayers sweetie.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot