"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sweet Treat Award



I was pleasantly surprised to receive this award from Denise, whose blog I find the sweetest treat of all to read!:o) She encourages and uplifts me every day. This award was created by The Pumpkin Patch and here's the guidelines:

1. Once you've been awarded the Sweet Treat Award, make a post and award it to bloggers who you deem "One Sweet Treat to Read" everyday.2. Make sure you inform those who you awarded that they have won! 3. Grab the button and proudly display it in your sidebar for all your old/new readers to see!You can read the history of this award at Trista's blog, The Pumkin Patch.

So, I happily award this blog to those whom I believe are "sweet treats" in my life, enjoy your award!

*Amy, at Are we there yet?

*Darcy, at Minnesota Mama

*Jill, at Tons of Sons

*Crystal, at Praying Mom of 3

*Kendra, at Family Manager

* Kelli, at Embracing the Journey

* Sarah, at In Light of the Truth

* Amy, at Heart Matters

* Malisa, at My Little Corner of the World

I give most of these awards to the same people but I have limited time, I don't visit many new blogs and these are the ones who have been a great encouragement to me and for that reason I award them over and over! It is something special when you encourage others in the midst of your own day to day trials. So, thank you ladies, you truly are a "sweet treat" to read every day!

Blessings,

Julie

*I don't have time right now to let all of you know personally about your award so if you see this before I visit your blog feel free to go ahead and post about it! :) Claire is wanting me to go and play outside and I need to GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!! I will try to visit your blogs and drop off your awards later today! :o)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the award Julie. What an uplift to my day!

cryssi said...

Ahhh....how "sweet" i'm glad you think so.

love ya
sis

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

You are just way to sweet! I really, really appreciative every single award that you have honored me with. I just get kinda embarrassed. But, I am going to post on the side of my blog all the sweet ones that you have given me.

Denise said...

I love you my sweet treat friend.

Darcy said...

Thank you Julie! I'm so glad we found each other's blogs. I think yours is a 'sweet treat to read' as well! :) I have been so busy since the end of last week so I have a lot of catch up reading to do since I wasn't able to get on the computer much. I hope you are doing well!

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

I just had a chance to see this award...thank you, you are really too kind, and are making me feel very humble! You are quite the sweet treat yourself, Julie!!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot