"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

YOU LIFT ME UP AWARD....

I was given this sweet award by an even sweeter lady, my friend ,Denise at Shortybears Place ! Denise, my dear friend, YOU are the one who lifts ME up EVERY SINGLE DAY! Such a great friend who always boosts my spirit! Love you, hon!

Now to pass this award on: There are many women whom I feel are worthy of this award. It is hard to pick a few so here's what I am going to do: I am going to name three who are SO dear to my heart and the rest of you who read this blog, consider yourself awarded as well because everyone who reads this lifts me up!!!!

* Crystal, my sister, of course! Love you sissy!

* Sarah, a GREAT, VERY SPECIAL blogging friend!

*Misty, a sweet special friend, in bloggy land and in everyday life!

*Don't forget, if you read this blog, consider yourself awarded and feel free to post it on your blog! I just can't name you all by name!

Some other people whom I feel are deserving yet don't have blogs but do read mine!

Cheryl (my sister-in-law) words cannot say how much I love you and how much you mean to us; you are a very dear friend and most important, you are my sister.

Lynn- (my sister-in-law) sweet Lynn, always there when I need to cry on your shoulder. You have a sweet wonderful loving heart. You are such a blessing in our life.

Tammy - (my sister- in- law) for always being so helpful when needed and for showing true interest in really, truly knowing us. You have a lot of sweet gifts. You are a blessing to me.

Tammy- my sister- for loving me when I don't love myself. Simple but true.

Tammy Bunn- I am on to you, girl! :o) Thanks for reading and being my friend!

Sarah- I am praying for you and Reas and Kyra and Drake. We love you Sarah, don't ever give up.

Melissa- thanks for loving me and praying for me through everything. Thanks for putting up with my moods! Thanks for being such a great friend to Charlie and loving us through it all, you mean so much to us!

Well, that about rounds it up, sorry for the novel! If you read this blog and you see this and you have a blog, I hope you post it on yours because everyone who reads this does truly lift me up! You mean so much to me.

Much Love and Many Prayers,

Julie

3 comments:

Denise said...

May God pour out sweet blessings upon you my friend.

cryssi said...

hey,

THANK YOU!!!!

I will post it later on my blog. I have so much catching up to do and not alot of time.

love ya
sis

In Light of the Truth... said...

Thank, Julie! You are toooo sweet! =)

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot