"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This is funny! Iternesitng

Yes, I have a lot of time this morning. The kids are sleeping still probably because of the motrin and medicine they are on. However, I hear Lily stirring so this will have to be quick! I found this and thought it was cute and it's funny how it actually is true! :o) Enjoy!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, t he olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ta otl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Don’t know if the 55 out of 100 people part is true, but thought you might have fun sharing this. It really shows how flexible the human mind is.

Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:

Misty said...

I've seen this before, and i've always been able to read it easily. Guess that means i have a strange mind, huh.

Denise said...

Strange mind, that would be me, lol

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot