"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Week of Thanksgiving

Sarah has a link to this on her blog and I decided to do this with my own family. It will be perfect timing as my husband is on vacation this week so our family will be together all week and because it's the week of Thanksgiving! So, we are going to be working on this starting Sunday because I believe that is a great day to start anything and I believe it IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK! I will be posting more on this soon as well as more on Sarah's Family Focus Friday topic but I just wanted to let you know about this today! Have a blessed weekend!

Love,

Julie

2 comments:

Denise said...

You, and your family are such sweet blessings.

In Light of the Truth... said...

I'm glad you're doing it too! Kevin and I just started it last night! =) Looking forward to hearing more about your Thanksgiving traditions!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot