"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Birthday wishes and a verse...

First of all, Happy 18th Birthday to Jesse Michael Phipps, my very first nephew! Wow, I feel so old, today! He reads my blog sometimes so I have to tell him on here or I will never live it down. :o)

And, this verse has been running through my head all day and I have a pretty good idea as to why, but I am just not ready to share it yet. Maybe soon. But, the Lord placed it there I am sure because I wasn't even aware that I knew this verse, so, that kind of stuff gives me chills! I looked it up through Search God's Word and found the exact scripture. Here it is, I belive it is pretty powerful!

"I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Isreal, who summons you by name." Isaiah 45.3

Love and Prayers & Merry Christmas,

Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying that your nephew has a wonderful Birthday.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot