"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Memory Verse


I didn't get this done last week, so, I am memorizing last week's as well as this week's! Go over to Sarah's to join us!
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.~*
~Last week's verse:
James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
*Also, please pray for me. I go to the doctor at 10:45 to see about the circulation in my feet. I appreciate all of your wonderful thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful verse, you are in my prayers dear.

In Light of the Truth... said...

Thanks for joining me this week! I definitely need to do some catch-up work on the last few weeks too!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot