"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Charlie & Julie's Pasta Salad

We came up with this tonight to satisfy a craving I had! :o) It's like the bacon ranch suddenly salad but better, I promise!

1 (16 oz. bag) pasta shells

1 small bag(1 lb) salad shrimp, rinsed and drained

1/2 of a 1 lb bag of frozen peas

8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled

red pepper, onion powder & garlic powder, season to taste

1/2 c. Ranch dressing (in the bottle)

3/4 c. Mayonnaise (the real thing)

Fry bacon and thaw shrimp while cooking pasta. Drain bacon and crumble. In last few minutes of cooking pasta, add peas. Finish cooking and drain. Rinse under cold water in colander. In large bowl, add shrimp, bacon, ranch dressing, mayo and seasonings. Stir. Add pasta and peas. Stir until mixture is thoroughly coated. Chill or just serve and chill leftovers. We eat it warm and then chill the leftovers to finish later.


Yummy Yummy! I hope you enjoy it! (once again, I took no pictures. I have got to get better at that!)

Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yummy in my tummy.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot