"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I am going to go ahead and do this but I am not sure how well we will follow it with the nausea I am having and everyone being sick. (Although we are seeing improvement!) So, here goes:


Breakfast:








Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuits




Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes



Lunch:


Grilled cheese, fruit salad




chicken salad sandwiches, fruit


leftover cheese bread, salad, fruit


leftovers


chicken salad, fruit


Fajitas, Rice, Beans, dessert (Charlie will be home)



Supper:


Creamy crockpot chicken, Brown Rice, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Banana Pudding


Baked Ravioli & Italian Cheese Bread, Salad, Banana Pudding


Crockpot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, leftover desserts

Beef Stew, Cornbread, leftover desserts

Hash, Cornbread, Fruit salad


Valentine's Day: Steak, Baked Sweet Potatoes with cinnamon butter, Broccoli & Cauliflower or Asparagus, Cheesecake with Frozen Sliced Strawberries (cut in slices and freeze for later)


Claire's birthday: Hot Dog Roast, Chilli Supper, Strawberry Shortcake & Ice Cream (Her request)


*These are in no particular order, I am not sure what I will be able to fix when the time comes. So, it's just a list of foods that I can put together fairly easily with meat that's either really easy to just put in the crockpot or that I have already cooked and frozen ahead of time. I absolutely CAN NOT handle raw meat right now!


For more menu ideas head over to Laura's!


Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes! Love, Julie


1 comment:

Denise said...

Sounds like a delicious week. I am keeping your family in my prayers, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot