"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Study and already feeling blessed!!!


Charlie & I have been going through some extremely tough and challenging times this past year. I have been racking my brain and of course praying constantly (well almost!) for anything that will help us stop stumbling around and lead us out of our dark cave. Yesterday was yet another rain-out, which meant no work so things were looking pretty dire. We had some serious discussion and prayed and went to bed after discussing our financial plan for today (it's bill paying day) feeling relieved and while not sure of our next steps, we felt secure that God was by our side. We are actually starting to see past the painful haze and be excited about what HE is teaching us through this time of correction.


Today, I visited some of the usual blogs I visit in rotation. I can't visit everybody and leave a comment every day! Jenn at Munchkin Land, was talking about this very same struggle they are going through and by the way, I absolutely LOVE her honesty! Anyway, she and her husband are studying this book and I am buying it today for our Valentine's present! Charlie will LOVE having some guidance in this area and I will LOVE seeing him succeed! I CAN NOT wait to get it and dig into God's word and direction for our lives!!! I just thought that I would share this with you and maybe some of you need it right now. It really will deal with the "GIANTS" in every area of your life and let's face it, we all have them!


Love to all and Praying for God's blessing on your lives,


Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying that this book will be alot of help to you dear one.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot