"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Many Thanks...

First of all, thank you to my sister, Crystal, for posting for me!

Thanks so much to everyone who sent prayers our way, we are feeling SO much better! We all still have a hacking cough but I think that I am the one who is feeling the worst of it, right now. I have an OBGYN appointment tomorrow so please pray that goes well. I have a lot to blog about and hopefully will get back on here soon. I am just so tired right now and trying to rest whenever I get the chance.

Thanks again everyone for your kind prayers. We have really needed and appreciated them! :o)

Love, Julie & Family

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for all to go well at your appointment my friend. Please rest, and take gentle care of yourself, I love you.

Misty said...

I'm glad that everyone is feeling better. I'm sorry you were all sick at the same time, that must have been so difficult. I hope that everything went well at he doctors, and that everyone is back to normal soon.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot