"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Battle Belongs to the Lord...

2 Chronicles 20:15

"Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's."

One of my favorite gospel groups, Acapella, does an awesome version of this song. I have really needed this scripture lately as I learn more and more that God just wants me to BE STILL and KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!!!

So, I thought that I would share this scripture with you today. I found it last night in a Karen Kingsbury book I have been reading on loan from my Mom. The book is called Someday and it's the last in a series, I believe. Check it out, it's great! :o)

I am going to memorize this verse this week as well as some others that I hope to be back on here to share with you later today or tomorrow. I may even put them up in my home where I can see them.

Hopefully, Sarah, will post Memory Verse Wednesday again soon, if she does today, I will join that as well. Until then, this is definitely one of my memory verses this week. Hopefully I can get it down and hide it in my heart.

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Awesome verse sweetie.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot