"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lily Charlotte Alise- 1 yr. old

Lily- 1 day old
& Lily 11 months old
You have already seen most of these pictures but I wanted to share them anyway. I have some better ones but they are film not digital and I would have to scan them and with dial up, that takes for-evah!!! lol. Anyway, I will add Lily's birthday post at the bottom as soon as I can get it posted! Right now, we are a little fussy on our 1st birthday, we are cutting some more teeth! So, as soon as I get her down for a nap I will try to get it posted. Happy Thursday, 1st of May, everyone! :o)



Daddy, Lily, Alaina, Claire (blurry) and Kylie (blurry)



Daddy, Claire & Lily

Lily getting dressed for church

showing off her fat little feet
Big sister is VERY helpful!

Daddy & his baby girlDaddy reading to them, their absolute FAVORITE thing!
The Princess & The Pumpkin




Sisters waiting on Santa Claus
I would have more recent ones to post but my camera ate them! So, as soon as I get my new camera in, should be a couple of days, I will take lots more and post them. I have a lot of catching up to do! Anyway, I will be back in a little bit to put up the rest of Lily's birthday post! Love, Julie
*Right about now, they had started prepping me for my epidural (which never took effect) because right after I lay back down I felt the horrible pressure of needing to push and just like that I was a 10! And that's still how Lily is, always in a hurry! :o)

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Isnt that funny, Alaina was like that...and still is. Always in a hurry. I remember when I came in the room and you said it hurt...and I went to get the nurse and mom and then before we knew it , she was here. Sweet lil bear...

Love Ya
Sis

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot