"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Thoughts Exactly!

My next appointment is May 6th and our ultrasound is scheduled for the week after that. This is the BIG ultrasound where things are diagnosed and we should get to see if the baby is a boy or a girl. (Either one, we love it for who it is) :o)

I read this post today and she puts our thoughts on this matter into beautiful words about our unborn children. They are who they are. They are what they are. God has decided already if this baby is a boy or a girl and HE made it so for HIS exact, divine and all knowing reasons. We eagerly await our child who is loved and wanted no matter whether it's a boy or a girl. We are not "hoping" for either one. Eager to see what a sweet little boy would bring to our lives or what another precious little girl would show us as parents. I can't wait to see our little one on the screen again!!! Pray that the baby is blessed with health and that I am blessed with another easy birth!

Just wanted to update everyone so you could be praying.

Love to all who read this,
Charlie, Julie, Claire & Lily

2 comments:

Denise said...

You, and your precious family are always in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

That will be so exciting to see! I got to hear a heartbeat for the first time today. I'm continually amazed at how intricately God created these precious little ones. I haven't commented much lately, but I've been praying for you!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot