"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged! Thanks, Sarah! :o)

Here are the rules for this game:

A. Post the rules at the beginning.

B. Answer the questions about yourself

.C. Tag 5 people to do the same.


Get ready, Oh man, are you going to be bored!!!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

*Um, let's see, April 1998, I was a NEWLYWED!!! Buying our new trailer house and taking my 2nd semester in college. Learning to be a wife and best friend. Being the wife of the most amazing man God ever made. (Hey, I can say that!)


2. Snacks I enjoy:
*Oh, boy, do I have to pick? Okay, um, Salsa Verde Doritos, A good ice cold Dr. Pepper, No Bake Cookies, Pickles, Reese's Pieces, and Pickle Juice (I was a basketball girl; I ate&worked at the concession stand A LOT, hence, the pickle juice from the giant dill pickles in a cup)



3. 5 Things on my "to-do-list"
*1.Fold the laundry (lol), 2. make a hair appointment 3. get clothes and stuff ready for church tonight(gospel meeting) 4. finishing church newsletter 5. get sewing macine out & threaded



4. Things I would do if I became a billionaire
1. Pay off all debt 2. Buy Charlie a nice truck; me a minivan or SUV crossover thingy; very technical term "thingy" (not necessarily new but in good condition) 3. Give money to my parents and parent in-laws 4. Give money to our siblings 5. Put money away for the kids 6. give money to our church for new building/addition 7. adopt a child in need 8. Give to those in need (seriously)



5. Three habits, good or bad:

*I bite my nails(getting better) 2. I wear my emotions on my face 3. I talk to myself


6. Five places I’ve lived:

*I don't have 5! 1. My parents house 2. Broken Bow, OK 3. Here & That's it!



7. Places I’ve worked at:-

*Ice cream saleslady at Piggly Wiggly :o) 2. Cashier at Piggly Wiggly; 3.Cashier at Save-A-Lot 4. Bilingual Tutor(official job title; did not have to speak many languages, though, so I don't know why it was called that) at local elementary school 5.Baby-sitter 6. Wife & Mommy(BEST job yet!)



8. Things people don’t know about me:

*I can run a drill press and cutting torch. I love to go running when I am not pregnant. I hate bug looking fish (lobster, crawfish(unless someone takes the claws and stuff off first)) Yuck!, I used to get really sick headaches (still do sometimes)and throw up when someone would be hateful to me. I have finally learned to just let God handle it and believe me, that is a HUGE victory for me! I HATE pimentos. We don't have cable.

*I tag:

Crystal

Denise

Darcy

Malisa

Jill

Have a great weekend!!!

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me, going to post mine on my blog right now.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot