A. Post the rules at the beginning.
B. Answer the questions about yourself
.C. Tag 5 people to do the same.
Get ready, Oh man, are you going to be bored!!!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?*Um, let's see, April 1998, I was a NEWLYWED!!! Buying our new trailer house and taking my 2nd semester in college. Learning to be a wife and best friend. Being the wife of the most amazing man God ever made. (Hey, I can say that!)
2. Snacks I enjoy:
*Oh, boy, do I have to pick? Okay, um, Salsa Verde Doritos, A good ice cold Dr. Pepper, No Bake Cookies, Pickles, Reese's Pieces, and Pickle Juice (I was a basketball girl; I ate&worked at the concession stand A LOT, hence, the pickle juice from the giant dill pickles in a cup)
3. 5 Things on my "to-do-list"
*1.Fold the laundry (lol), 2. make a hair appointment 3. get clothes and stuff ready for church tonight(gospel meeting) 4. finishing church newsletter 5. get sewing macine out & threaded
4. Things I would do if I became a billionaire
1. Pay off all debt 2. Buy Charlie a nice truck; me a minivan or SUV crossover thingy; very technical term "thingy" (not necessarily new but in good condition) 3. Give money to my parents and parent in-laws 4. Give money to our siblings 5. Put money away for the kids 6. give money to our church for new building/addition 7. adopt a child in need 8. Give to those in need (seriously)
5. Three habits, good or bad:
*I bite my nails(getting better) 2. I wear my emotions on my face 3. I talk to myself
6. Five places I’ve lived:
*I don't have 5! 1. My parents house 2. Broken Bow, OK 3. Here & That's it!
7. Places I’ve worked at:-
*Ice cream saleslady at Piggly Wiggly :o) 2. Cashier at Piggly Wiggly; 3.Cashier at Save-A-Lot 4. Bilingual Tutor(official job title; did not have to speak many languages, though, so I don't know why it was called that) at local elementary school 5.Baby-sitter 6. Wife & Mommy(BEST job yet!)
8. Things people don’t know about me:
*I can run a drill press and cutting torch. I love to go running when I am not pregnant. I hate bug looking fish (lobster, crawfish(unless someone takes the claws and stuff off first)) Yuck!, I used to get really sick headaches (still do sometimes)and throw up when someone would be hateful to me. I have finally learned to just let God handle it and believe me, that is a HUGE victory for me! I HATE pimentos. We don't have cable.
Have a great weekend!!!