"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby sister!!

Happy Birthday today to my sweet baby sister! I won't say how old she is because that would be aging me. lol. She's a wonderful sister to have and always has been my best friend through everything. I am so glad that Claire & Lily have each other and I hope they love each other as much as we do. We are truly blessed to have our sisters. Life just wouldn't be complete without them! Have a great birthday, sissy!

Love you,
ME

2 comments:

Denise said...

I hope your sister has a lovely birthday.

cryssi said...

Thank You! I hope that Claire and Lily and Kylie and Alaina all have as good a relationship as we do. And dont worry about aging yourself...most everyone thinks you are younger than me anyway...(thats saying I look old! :( I dont know if I like that...lol)

Thank You though. I hope lil bear had a good birthday..

Love Ya
Sis

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot