"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Make it yourself...

I have been trying to save us money and cut corners in a lot of areas. Trying to be the best wife and mother I can be. I found this link and I wanted to share it with all of you! It has so many recipes and substitutions for many things that we buy that we consider essentials! A lot of ways to substitute or just make it yourself and save SO much money!!! :o) Check it out when you have the time. You can subscribe to their weekly newsletter, as well. Very helpful!

Have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Great link, thanks for sharing.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot