"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Today we did not get to go to church. Lily has an ear infection and her little nose ran all night and all day today. She was so fussy that we couldn't even hold her. She would just cry and scream and hold her ear. Motrin made her a lot more comfortable. She also has not had much sleep lately so maybe that was a lot of it, too. Anyway, we did not go with her acting like that and Claire was not feeling good either. Just one of those days. :o(

So, this afternoon, after a long day of rest we went to town to stock up on some more medicine and sick people essentials plus I was completely out of groceries so I had to grab the basics to get by until the girls felt like making a longer trip. Claire had some accidents today and Lily threw up. I think Claire may have a bladder infection, not sure but I think. So, I am calling the pediatrician tomorrow to schedule appointments all around. Probably will end up rescheduling my OB that was on Tuesday so that will make the ultrasound appointment later, as well. Just thought I would let everyone know who is wanting to know the results and is praying for the ultrasound visit. I really appreciate it if you are. And, if any relatives are reading, I will call and let you know what the date of the ultrasound finally ends up being. Promise.

Anyway, we have had a long day at home. Charlie got take-out from the local cafe for lunch and we just took care of the girls all day. They slept about 4 & 1/2 hours this afternoon. So, I am pretty sure they are both feeling really bad when that happens and they are fussy. Mama just knows.

Please pray for us to get a good time for our pediatrician appointment and for the OB appt. to be rescheduled as soon as possible and for it not to mess up the ultrasound appt. Also, pray for a healthy baby and clear ultrasound.

I will try to post more later with an update but I don't know how that is going to go. Also, I have pictures of Lily's 1st birthday with family but I will have to post them later. Hope that's okay. I just don't have the time to mess with it right now (it takes forever).

Love to all & Have a great week,
Julie

*Also, please keep the Broken Bow Church of Christ in your prayers. They move into their new building this next week and please just pray for a smooth transition. Thank you.

2 comments:

cryssi said...

Have Fun :( Alaina has had strep throat so we feel for you. love ya sis

Denise said...

Praying for the girls to feel better very soon.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot