"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank you to my husband(warning: it's sappy)

I am just writing this note to Charlie so he will be surprised when he checks my blog tonight! Thank you so much, baby, for staying up with me last night until 11:30 and watching the movie even though you had to get up at 5 am. That was such a sweet idea you had and we haven't done anything like that in so long. It made me feel really good to know that you wanted to just spend time with me laughing and cuddling. I feel newly connected to you again and that is such an awesome feeling!

Thanks so much for letting me go grocery shopping by myself and to get my hair cut. It was so sweet of you to make homemade pizza last night, you make the best pizza in the entire world! And, the movie night was just a perfect ending to an amazing day with the best husband ever.

I know how blessed I am to be your wife. Thank you for making me feel that you are blessed to be my husband. I love you so much and every new day with you is one that I am eternally grateful for.

See you soon! Love always & forever, "Fred"

1 comment:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful love you two share.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot