"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fabric Softener

This is a tip that I am going to start doing today. Just have to go to the store and buy some cheap "Suave" hair conditioner. I have put the conditioner in our laundry(during the rinse cycle) before and that works, too. However, I think I am going to try this and see if I can get more use out of the conditioner (stretch those dollars just a little more). I hope you can use this tip and that it works for you!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot