"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Well, it has been one of the fastest moving weekends that I have had in a long time! It just all seems like a blur. Last night, Charlie's parents watched the girls while he took me out for fajitas (yummy) that was SO much fun and VERY appreciated!!!

We had a great visit with Mom & Dad and stayed up until about 10 pm talking and then made the 20 minute drive home. So, we are tired but it was really nice. I got to talk to my mother-in-law and just visit. :o)

Then, this morning, Lily woke up with a 102 fever, not feeling good at all. So, we stayed home because Charlie is trying to pass a kidney stone, too, we think. He has been in pretty bad pain all day. So, please pray for Charlie & Lily.

So, that's about it for my weekend wrap up! It was SO very nice to go on a date with my wonderful husband but with ups come downs and Lily and Charlie being sick has definitely been a downer today.

Please pray also for my sweet friend, Denise. She lost her brother today and is having a terrible time with her grief. May the Lord comfort her in ways only HE can.

Blessings to you all,

Julie

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I hope Charlie and Lily are feeling better!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot