"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ummm....Brownies!!

I made these tonight and just wanted to share my favorite (so far) brownie recipe! It's really easy, too! I think next time I will experiment with some peanut butter or cream cheese or both; that sounds heavenly! =)

The girls are enjoying right now with a glass of cold milk; YUM!!!!
*Edited to add: It's 7:30 pm and bedtime here! It is not 10:46 pm like my computer says!! I don't know what is wrong with the clock on my computer; just wanted you to know that we are not up that late! =)

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

okay, that's it, I'm coming over!!

Denise said...

Looks so yummy.

cryssi said...

Hey, Where's mine?! Those look so good!

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot