"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

REAL

Sick headache. Bad time of the month. (Sorry if any guys are reading!). Lily on destructive rampage throughtout entire house. Claire wanting her way about EVERYTHING. Drew crying non-stop because he has gas. Wants Mama to hold him. Claire not peeing in the potty. Lily screaming at the top of her lungs when she can't get down from the chair she climbs up on. Repeat ever 5 seconds. Sent Jess to the store to buy lunch for the girls. Noting in the house and I am not taking them anywhere. Yelling entirely too much. Crying because I yelled and I am a terrible mother. Praying constantly. Almost naptime. HALLELUJAH!! Will watch them sleep and feel so blessed. Not spell checking and I am sure there are mistakes.

Just me. Just being real.

Julie

3 comments:

cryssi said...

Oh My ! Sounds like my house...alot like my house..do you think our kids are kin? (grins) and how many times have I sent Jack to the store for lunch because I just havent had time to fix anything or just dont want to mess with it.. I am saying a special prayer for you and will check back later to see if its better, maybe naptime will make everyone feel better..

Love Ya
and Prayers...and remember, God is there carrying you...HE always is.
Sis

Denise said...

Bless your heart, sending prayers up for you.

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Thanks for being real. I thought I was alone today and your real-ness made me realize I'm not the only one having a challenging day.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot