"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Studying 1 Corinthians..

*I am going to be studying 1 Corinthians next week and try to post some of the results of my studying. So, if you want to join me, I will begin reading this week and start posting hopefully this Saturday or Sunday. So, have your comments ready. Starting with Chapter 1. I just feel that the Corinthians lived in a society and a culture that is eerily close to what we are seeing more and more of today.

*Hmmmm.....food for thought? :)

Also, I am going to publish a "things I am thankful for" on my sidebar starting tomorrow, adding to it daily through the month of November. Stay tuned.....

Love,
Julie

2 comments:

cryssi said...

Sounds interesting! Cant wait!

Love Ya
Sis

Denise said...

I will be happy to join you in your study sweetie, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot