"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Friday, October 31, 2008

taking a break....

Just wanted to let you know that I will be on a break next week. My sisters kids will be here all week and then my sister and her husband and some other family will be in. We also have a meeting (revival) planned for the weekend. I have a pre-op appointment for my tubal on Tuesday and my father-in-law has some serious dr's appt.'s this week. I just have A LOT of things that I need to be focused on this week and blogging is not on the list!

Also, I need to get everything around here in good order before I have my surgery. The girls need to start sleeping in the same room again (Claire has been on the hide-a-bed in the living room; LONG story). So, that may take A WHILE. =)

anyway, I just need to spend some serious time with my God, my husband, and my babies. In that order. blogging is just not going to fit in this week. and with the surgery and everything going on, it may be awhile before I can get back. But, I WILL be back!

I will try to get back and post pictures but that will probably be all for awhile. Thanks for reading & ya'll have a great NOVEMBER!! =)

Love and Prayers,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

You take good care of yourself my friend, see you when you get back. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot