"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

update, update....

LONG night. Drew slept on my chest most of it when he wasn't crying because he was so mad at the snot! He screams when I give him the nose drops. It's hard on Drew-B and Mama, too! Still no fever, though! Thank God! :)

Claire was also up and down, up and down and Lily was having a hard time sleeping. They don't sleep very well when they can't breathe because of the mucus. Poor kids and Mama doesn't have much patience when I am half awake & sleep deprived!

Doctor's appointment isn't until Friday. Crazy huh? If it gets any worse, I will have to take them to the walk in clinic. Hopefully, it won't. Please keep praying, we really do appreciate your prayers.

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Bless your heart sweetie, my prayers continue for all of you. I love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot