"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, January 19, 2009

can you believe this?!!!

THIS makes me SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

i FEEL THE SAME WAY.

Rebecca said...

Julie, I read an AOL article yesterday that said he was planning to do it on his SECOND day in office! I was so upset too. All I could think was with all of the problems our country is facing right now, if that is one of the very first things he acts on, then that must be what is most important to him. And that made me sad. And that's why, no matter what other positive changes may come, I will still be unimpressed and disappointed. *Stepping off soap box now.*

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot