"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Monday, January 12, 2009

James 3 & spiritual battles..

The kids are all sleeping. They have just been sleeping on and off all morning and I can't sleep (to much caffeine so I could stay awake this morning & now I can't sleep) :(

I have pretty much quit trying to read the Bible chronologically for now. It's just too much jumping around to do when I need something right now(with 3 babies) that I can read quickly and focus on. (make sense?) So, I have been reading along with Amanda in James. We are on James 3 right now.

I am really enjoying reading along with her. James is really convicting me of some issues I need to deal with in my life at this point. It's not easy reading but it is what I need to do right now. Hopefully, I can share more with you about that later this week. I feel like I have walked around in a haze this past year and I am struggling so hard to break through it. I feel like God has so much in store for me that He wants for me but I feel like it is such a fight to get there. Spiritual battles have been VERY heavy lately.

Well, I have to go and get some things done. Just wanted to let you know I will be sharing more on what I am learning in James throughout the week. Today I am understanding just HOW MUCH evil my tongue can do.... more about that tomorrow. :)

Love you all,
Julie

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot