"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I didn't do it, I promise!!....

I checked my email last night and the google reader. All the blogs I follow were there. This morning, it said I didn't follow any blogs and it was clear!! WHAT?!!

Anyway, I just want you to know that if I am not listed as a follower on your blog anymore, I did not do it!! I have a new computer and that's all I can think that may have caused it. I don't have time to check everyone's and fix it this morning but I will try to get to it soon. :)

Have a great day & I still read your blogs and you have done nothing to offend me! PROMISE!! :)

*Back with more on the Love Dare later today, I hope!!

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot