"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fashion Finds...

Totally forgot to add this gorgeous bag!!!! ($23.95) can you believe??!!
LOVE these shirts & they are only $20...not real cheap but cheap enough! And, where we live, it is still 90-100 degrees up through September, so these will be great for the awful heat/humidity!!

And, you can totally find jewelry to go with anything, here!! (cheap chic jewelry, handbags, etc.)

These cute boots, here!!

*FYI: Everything I list on this blog is fairly cheap....I cannot afford $100 for a pair of shoes, maybe western riding boots that serve a purpose around here and last for a couple of years or more but not for everyday shoes! If you can, awesome, that's great! I just can't, so everything on here is below $50 and even that is a little high for me!! :)

I'll be back with more, later...I have LOTS more bookmarked for Fall!!!

~Julie~

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love that bag, my favorite color.

Anonymous said...

Love that shirt! I'm pretending like it's Fall as I sit here smelling my new B&BW Wallflower.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot