"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome, Fall......

I am loving this weather. It's cold here, today, and by cold where we live, it's around 68 degrees...I know that is summer for some of you but it's cold here! I am sitting in my flannel pj's and we are having chili for supper tonight! It's in the crock pot. Can't wait.

Yesterday, we put out our fall decorations and I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance to take some. I have my pumpkin pie candles burning and our pumpkins and scarecrows out on the front porch. And, today when we get home from P.E., we are going to make some paper scarecrows...I absolutely love Fall and I wait on it all.year.long!!

This Sunday will be the 12th anniversary of the day Charlie and I met and I am just in awe of how much God has done in both of our lives since then and how he has made two separate lives into one. What a glorious God we serve!!

I am doing a couple of things I want to post on soon. I am reading "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan and I am learning so much from that book so I will share some of my notes with you soon and if you haven't read it, YOU MUST!!! Also, some decorating ideas and the answer to Chris' question as to how I changed the font on my blog and some other bloggy questions but I am not sure exactly when I will be able to post these. Just stay tuned!

For now, I am off to fold one last load of laundry, try to do about 30 minutes of school and then we are off to P.E....praying I won't be late today!! :)

Have a great Fall day!!

~Julie~

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot