"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome!!......

If you are new here and just starting to read this blog...here's a little history for ya! I started this blog almost 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Lily. I started it to document our family life and I also use it as sort of an online "journal" if you will. I am one of those people who must write, lol. Don't worry, my writing is not real deep or anything! lol Most of the time, I just use this blog to document things and make lists...a lot of times if I write something down, I won't forget it! So, that's a lot of the reason I blog and I have made numerous good friends through blogging!!

There's my reasons for blogging and the reason behind the title (According to HIS Power) is because Ephesians 3:20 is the verse I clung desperately to in the darkest time of my life. When we struggled with infertility for 7 years, God constantly and consistently placed that verse on my heart. So, it became sort of my "motto", I guess you could say!

Anyway, a little history behind the blog there! Hope you enjoy reading and looking around!!

Talk to you soon,
~Julie~

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love your blog sweetie.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot