"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

angels....

It is the National Day of Miscarriage and Infant Loss. Please remember to keep all of us who have lost children in your prayers. It means so much.

Today, I want to do something I have never done before (except with a couple of people who were going through the same thing). I want to share the names we gave our babies and how old(by estimate) they would be today. (I lost some babies extremely early and did not know it because of the PCOS....these are just the ones we were aware of and that I carried a bit longer)

Samuel Edward Fogg - 11 years
Thomas Alan Fogg- 11 years
Kelby Wade Fogg- 9 years
Aimee Elisabeth Rene Fogg- 7 years

We love you sweet angels and we think of you every.single. day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Mommy
If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot