"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving.....November 15th...



*My Daddy ran his truck off the road Friday night so first and foremost, I am grateful that he is okay!!

* a WONDERFUL weekend with wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ!!!

* watching our children actually enjoy church

*Reading my BIBLE..and the ability and freedom to even own ONE, much less the 12 (yes, 12) that we own!!

*eating out of the pantry and not running up another grocery bill this week. It will be tight but necessary and rewarding!! Thank God for a  plentiful pantry so I can do that. Many times it has not been possible.

*watching GOD work in my husband. It's so amazing and awesome to watch

*well behaved children who love each other and are kind to one another (most of the time) :)

*books, books, books.....I LOVE books!!!

*Gorgeous gorgeous days...this weather has been spectacular...70s all week and sunny!!

*encouraging homeschool moms

*sweet friends

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot