"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blogs I read and enjoy!...

*I lost quite a few links when I changed up my blog! So, if you are not listed and would like to be or if I somehow forgot to add you back, please let me know! I tried to list everyone I could remember but I am SURE I forgot someone!! It was not intentional, I promise! 


Praying Mom of 3 (my sister)

In Light of the Truth (Sarah)

Learning 4 Fun (Sarah)

Shortybear's Place (Denise)

Free to be Me (Denise)

Blessed Beyond Belief

Oceans From the Rain (Rebecca)

Are We There Yet? (Amy)

Embracing the Journey: Experiencing the Joy (Kelli)

The Lajeunesse family (Jenn)

Minnesota Mama (Darcy)

Knee-deep in Munchkin Land (Jenn)

Bring the Rain

Kelly's Korner

Big Mama

BooMama

The Nester

Cultivating Home

Meg's Favorite Recipes

Life in 4-D

The Kenney News

(In)Courage

McMama

The Pioneer Woman


*This is still a work in progress! I have to go and get ready for our GOSPEL MEETING tonight and all of the fun stuff afterwards (hayride, stuffing our faces, singing)  =D   If you are in the BB area, and you know where Cypress Lake is, see you there!!! If you don't and need directions just give me a holler!

I'll be back later to finish updating this page. Meanwhile, you will find it on my sidebar for your convenience!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Enjoy your weekend, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot