"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Menu Plan (revised)...

I hate it when I mess up my menu plan! It really stinks. But, I think this will turn out okay. I took a package of steak out of the freezer to thaw instead of a roast and didn't realize it until it was too late so we went ahead and had some ravioli I had in the freezer on Monday night(I will explain why in another post!). Tonight we are having the steaks and well, I didn't get to go to the grocery store until today, I had to shop without a list (I left mine at home) and well, here's the revised version! Just keeping it real, folks! :)

Monday: Cheese Ravioli w/spaghetti sauce, french bread & salad

Tuesday: Grilled steaks, baked potatoes and salad

Wednesday: Red Beans & Rice, salad

Thursday: Angel Chicken, brown rice, salad

Friday: Breakfast for supper or sandwiches

Saturday: Calzones, salad

Sunday: Sour cream & Bacon Chicken, stir fried broccoli, baked sweet potatoes w/cinnamon butter, apple dumplings

well, that's it!! Just keeping it real. It was a real circus around here on Monday and not much got accomplished! So, we are doing easy peasy this week!

~Julie~
If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot