"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FREE Charlotte Mason E-book..Smooth-Easy Days...

Just wanted to share this with you, quickly!! Then, I am off for a really long day of shopping and paying bills. I am excited, though, because we are going to get some materials for some new things I am wanting to try with the kids!!! Anyway, I found this E-book and wanted to make sure ya'll knew about it!! Here you go:

Smooth-Easy Days

1 comment:

Denise said...

Enjoy your day, love you.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot