While blog surfing a couple of nights ago (I have horrible insomnia lately. Prayers would be very welcomed!)I stumbled upon this lovely blog! I just had to join in on the fun because as you know, I use my crockpot all of the time! I absolutely ♥ my crockpot! So, I dug up a few of my favorites to share with ya'll.
Julie's Spicy Spaghetti Sauce
Chili Chicken tacos (from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6) (we use half chicken breasts/half thighs)
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared tomato salsa, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 hard corn taco shells (we use soft white corn tortillas)
- Cilantro, shredded cheese, lime wedges, and sour cream, for serving (optional)
- In slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chiles, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Cover; cook on high, 4 hours (or on low, 8 hours).
- Transfer chicken to a serving bowl, and shred, using two forks; moisten with cooking juices. Serve in taco shells, with toppings, if desired.
And, I would be terribly remiss if I didn't direct you to my fave crockpot site, Razzle Dazzle Recipes! (tons of favorites, here!)
Wow, that was fun!! Glad you stopped by & hope you come back!