"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blogging blahs...




I have soooo many things that I want to blog about but I am just to lazy to take the time to do it or to upload pictures to go with the posts that I want to write. I don't even want to link to anything. Just typing this is making me tired. So, if I haven't commented on your blog it's not because I don't care or I am boycotting you. lol It's because I am soooo cotton pickin' tired!!!

So, because of this major case of blogging blah's I am having...I will be on blogging hiatus until after Easter Sunday. Honestly, with all I have to do to get ready for that, I just don't have the time. Hopefully, I will come back refreshed and renewed and with lots of Easter pics to post and talk about!

We get to go shopping tomorrow with my Mom and I am looking forward to that! And, we are LOVING this beautiful weather.....80 degrees and SUNNY today!!! No wonder I don't want to blog! :)

~See you after Easter& have a wonderful weekend celebrating and remembering the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ.


HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

♥Julie♥

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying your Easter will be sweetly blessed.

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot