~Bible Study: continuing, "The Mission of Motherhood" eagerly awaiting Beth Moore's, "So Long Insecurity" that my sister so generously bought me...♥ my sissy, so much! :) ( I am almost finished with my "Mission of Motherhood" notes and hope to be able to sit down and share them soon.)
~Memory Verse: "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin." Exodus 34:6
1.STOP complaining(I've started getting into the nasty little habit of complaining, recently, and I just want to nip this in the bud!)
2. Continue the Love Dare
3. Make sure he gets more sleep
~Train them up:
1. Work on Mommy's anger & attitude!
2. We are implementing new chores & routines with these ideas in mind.
3. It's Easter week! Doing some resurrection history, crafts, etc. Any ideas????
4. Starting the Morning High 5 and Evening High 5 and sticking to it ( I want to do a post on this soon.)
*Get up before the children and have glass of ice water(wakes me up) and some quiet time with my bible
*Get laundry on the line and eggs gathered/washed before breakfast/school
* Starting the Flylady "Body Clutter" program that my friend Roxanna, recommended! It's so simple and I have been trying to do it for a week. It's my fault that I haven't stuck to it....stress makes me eat!! This week, we are starting over and I am going to do this!! Join me, it will be fun! :)
*FIND EASTER DRESSES FOR THE GIRLS & I !!!!
*clean out fridge
*Send late birthday cards & various gifts I need to mail out that have been slipping my mind. lol master bathroom, again (clutter is getting out of hand)
*Look into Medi-Share
*Pick up flooring for the house
*Mail off census
*Be in bed by 10 pm every night (lights out not reading) :)
*We are starting to follow Flylady again and I am excited to get some control of our home/my life, again!!
Monday: Chicken tacos, guacamole & chips
Tuesday: Grilled chicken, baked sweet potatoes, salad
Wednesday: Baked potato soup, cornbread
Thursday: Breakfast burritos, Blackberry cobbler
Friday: Beef enchiladas, guacamole & chips, salad
* Easter baking with my girls!!
*Easter celebration, dinner & egg hunting after church Sunday morning!
*Going fishing with Daddy on Saturday. =)
~Things I am thankful for today:
*my wonderful husband who works so very hard to provide for our family and doesn't ever complain!
*After today, I am grateful that my children still love and adore me. It's been that kind of day. :(
* A God who is ALL I need. I don't need someone's approval or friendship or even love. I have my God and my family and friends. That's enough for me. If someone has a problem with me, let God handle it. I just have to do my best and that's all I can do. :)
* Chickens that lay a huge amount of eggs even if I spend 1/4 of my day washing them!
* Our van and the room it provides. So nice. :)
* The beautiful sunshine that we have had lately. Gorgeous to play in and wonderful when your dryer is broke! lol
For more Monday Meanderings, join us at Sarah's delightful blog!